Added On: Wednesday, September 28, 2005

50 things Volume 1















I’ve seen this done in some other blogs and so I decided to try this out, why? Well let’s just say I’m feeling a little under the weather and so I have time to burn, here goes nothing. Volume 1 cause I have a feeling there will be others.
  1. I live to ball.
  2. Some days I really suck at it.
  3. My first dog was a Japanese Spaniel named Sally
  4. I had her for only 2 months.
  5. I am a coffee drinker
  6. Cream, no sugar, 2 to 3 times a day, add as necessary.
  7. I have had snails, fishes, turtles, chicks, birds, ducks, cats & dogs as pets.
  8. I’ve tasted whale sperm
  9. It was rather good
  10. I once won a banana eating contest
  11. It was my first non-academic related triumph
  12. I used to kick ass at bowling
  13. I lost interest shortly thereafter.
  14. I was invited to bungee jump while intoxicated
  15. I considered it for a minute before disappearing.
  16. My favorite all time movie is spy-game
  17. I was a naughty ass kid
  18. And got spanked like a mofo for it
  19. I don’t know if I like the Big Mac or the Whopper more
  20. I have a problem with people touching my food
  21. I have been mooned before
  22. I skipped my last high school reunion
  23. I once dreamt I was Tony Soprano
  24. It was a really enjoyable dream.
  25. I thank god for MP3
  26. and cotton buds every single day.
  27. I believe in Karma
  28. KFC is a crooked organization
  29. I secretly hope Tupac is alive somewhere
  30. Malaysians are the coolest people ever
  31. I don’t think I could ever live without my 9500
  32. or my DVD player
  33. I recently watched 9 episodes of a sitcom back to back on DVD
  34. I am fond of cookie dough.
  35. I once puked from playing Doom on the PC
  36. The only game I ever completed is Super Mario Brothers on Nintendo.
  37. My favorite quote is ‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.’
  38. I was a member of an organization called ‘Knights of the round table.’
  39. It was mind-blowing.
  40. I have cravings for relish
  41. and hot pockets all the time
  42. I was stranded in a ditch in the middle of a snow storm for 3 hours once.
  43. Tow-truck drivers are not appropriately compensated.
  44. I care for back massages
  45. and reflexology sessions.
  46. My MIRC nick was Viny’’
  47. and my ICQ # - if I remember right - was 345677863
  48. Some of my friends threw me a surprise birthday party once
  49. I hate surprises.
  50. Lazy people suck

Send me links to your 50 list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zetty said...

especially agreed with #30!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Wong Online PoKer Hu said...

No. 50 was really a dagger. Like you I hate lazy people. I am not sure if i can thrive with one of them. Just the idea of keeping them on my sights really sucks.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home