Added On: Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Finding What you Love


















I'm bored this Sunday and have resigned to my room to do some light reading. And that's when I came across this commencement address by Steve Jobs, delivered on June 12, 2005. If you don't know who SJ is then its time for you to come out from under the rock that you've been hiding. Here pull up a seat and come sit by me, you'll enjoy this. Steve Jobs is CEO and Co-founder of Apple Computer & Pixar Animation Studios. A self-made multimillionaire at age 30, Steve Jobs and Apple create products that are beautiful, functional and elegant to use.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of thefinest universities in the world. I never graduated from college.Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a collegegraduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life.That's it. No big deal. Just three stories.The first story is about connecting the dots.I dropped out of Reed College after the first 6 months, but thenstayed around as a drop-in for another 18 months or so before I reallyquit. So why did I drop out?It started before I was born.

Read the complete address here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home