Added On: Tuesday, September 27, 2005

National Singles Week


















Did you know it was National Single's Week in the US of A? I for one did not, not until a friend of mine emailed me this link that is.

http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/scp/viewer/index.php?client_id=5286&event_id=16152

Interesting point from the results bit:

81% of the ppl asked are looking for a committed long term relationship as opposed to the 15% looking just to casually date.

the shocker bit for me

50% of singles agree that a ten-year difference is an acceptable age gap for dating.

thats just plain disturbing to me, whaddya think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanne said...

I'm currently freaking out about the prospect of being in a 'relationship'.

Still, maybe being in a 'relationship' is an end goal for most people.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home