Added On: Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Day 2 of 9














Update on the effort, I am really liking firefox. They have tabbed browsing which saves out on a lot of desktop clutter, i highly recommend it. The only issue i've had with it is that I cant get through to my gmail account from my desktop, it works on my laptop though. I have accidentally clicked on the IE icon several times now and have closed the window right thereafter. Maybe I should just uninstall it.

For day 2, I have decided to stop cussing. I have been mouthing off at the slightest provocation and I'm not thrilled with it. Maybe its life in a metropolitan area, maybe its just me. But its time to take control. So i'm thinking that if i do accidentally cuss, I will give the next homeless person I see Rp. 5,000 (USD 0.50)

Related links:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Suraj said...

i cant help but wonder, what if eminem decides to do what u r doing, giving money to the poor if he cusses....it wont look good financially for him.

10:29 PM  
Blogger divzy said...

wats so bad abt IE?

1:56 PM  
Blogger -A- said...

Geek on the mountain explains it best
http://www.slaad.com/2005/07/23/why-you-should-use-firefox/

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home