Added On: Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Day 3 of 9














So the 9 in 9 effort is really doing me good, considering that I've not uttered any profanity in the last 24 hours, not even in my lucid dream. Seriously! But lets get into that discussion some other time.

For day 3 I have decided to give up TV for the next 6 days. It is going to be near impossible since I watch the tube at least 2 hours daily, in the name of job research that is.


To accomplish this, I will have to give up my dose of:

1. kabelvision channel surfing
2. hip hop mtv videos
3. denise
4. southpark
5. the west wing
6. lounging, eating, blogging, surfing in the TV room.

On the plus side, I'll probably finish the book I'm reading before the end of the day.

Related links:
day 4 of 9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home