Added On: Friday, October 14, 2005

Starbucks Question














John Moore from brand autopsy is writing a book titled TRIBAL KNOWLEDGE: Lessons Learned from Working Inside Starbucks, check the post at tribal knowledge.

He has been posting knowledge nuggets on this topic all week now, its definitely worth checking out.

He also has an open forum for anyone who has any questions or anything that they have always wanted to know about starbucks. I thought of one:

John I have a starbucks question for you, how come I've never come a cross a starbucks
coupon or such?

I enjoy your writing immensely on the brand autopsy site, keep up the good work.

Avin Samtani
the reader from Jakarta, Indonesia

2 Comments:

Anonymous Suraj said...

about coupon...dont look so far for the answer to that question...ask me....

i have ever got a coupon and got a free starbucks caffe latte grande from it (as a matter of fact i just wrote that down a few minutes back when i was updating my blog),

i think they give the coupons to frequent customers when they are having a promotion in the starbucks shop.

in my case i entered the starbucks coffee shop in my uni during the time when they were having some sorta show promoting their new product (Black Apron) one of the baristas saw me and recognised me and gave me a coupon for a free starbucks. they were giving coupon to everyone who entered during the promotion actually.

10:54 PM  
Blogger -A- said...

My bad, they must have a restrained coupon system in place. I for one have never encountered a freebie from starbucks. They did have a promo thing with ANZ going on some time ago.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home