Added On: Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tagged















I was tagged by Zetty.

Here's what the game is like...

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post, if you've just setup your blog, go with your 4th post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So since this is a new blog, I went into my old one and uncovered:

Yeah, it's not as fun for me anymore either!

It was off a breakup babe post, if you're not already reading her you are definitely missing out. She got a book deal cause of her blog.

So consider the following tagged, you're it.

1. Freak Wisdom
2. A writer's journey
3. KoiChan
4. Dreamz
5. Luvvdigest

2 Comments:

Blogger Benoit Lapierre said...

Hi from Canada.
Your Blog is very interesting! Keep on going!
I will talk about it to my friends.





Get Firefox! and Reclaim Your Inbox!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Suraj said...

dude this is one weird game, i had to dig deep within my blog, and with a dial up connection it aint such a pleasent experience...but beign the vandho ass that iam, i did it and iam writing down the 5 sentence in my 23 blog...weird enuff my 23rd blog happens to contain only 4 sentence....
the sentence was

"understand it, grasp it, and live it."
cool huh ?!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home