Added On: Friday, January 26, 2007

2007 with a twist

I know its really late to put up a new year post but my schedule has been intense. A lot of big things are about to happen and I shall put them up in stages. One thing is for sure, this area will be used a lot more. Our group will maximize blogging, google adsense and adwords as well as affiliate related advertising in Jakarta and hopefully in other cities very soon. There is a lot of development to be done for this particular industry out here and we have taken note of it.

I will also post a lot of Indonesian media related updates here, especially in relation to TV stations, radio stations and such. This area is of high interest to me and is worth keeping up with. I promise to remain objective in my research and writing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home