Added On: Sunday, February 04, 2007

Learn from Successful Entrepreneurs part 1 XXXXO

This vanakkam release was a spontaneous buy for me at a KL book store. I actually bought it because the cover had some entrepreneurs on it that I did not recognize and so being the success story sucker that I am, it was a must buy. The one thing I liked about this book was that it had a lot of entrepreneurs in it that u dont typically hear off (at least for me) like Charles Wang (COmputer Associates,) Craig O Mccaw (Mccaw communications,) Elliot and Ruth Handler (Barbie) among the other 40 that's listed in the book. I made it a point to read 3 entrepreneurs a day in the loo and boy would I feel pumped up about starting my day. The one bad thing that stands out about this book is the poor grammer and english that is used in some of its pages. However, its not bad enough for u to skip out on this read. I give it a 4 stars.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home