Added On: Saturday, January 23, 2010

Activate Simpati 3G dan GPRS for internet access with 3G modem

To activate 3G or GPRS for your Telkomsel Simpati sim card so you can use it on a 3G modem, do the following:

2 step process

SMS
'GPRS 62101118253*****' send to 6616 without quotes. The 16 digit number is written on your SIM Card. Registration takes 48 hours, but took 5 mins for me. Telkomsel will send you a confirmation sms.

SMS
'3G' TO 3636

Cost Rp. 5/kb, not cheap or as my medan friends would say 'Mahal Kali.'

Settings for modem:
apn telkomsel
username: wap
password: wap123
access number: *99#

1 Comments:

Blogger jenna said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Lucy

http://cellularaccessoriess.com

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home